The mansion of the Hajigululars (inv. 341) is located in the central part of Shusha city. This three-storey building, like all luxurious mansions, reflects the national architectural style in both exterior and interior. The mansion was founded in 1849 by the merchant Gulu Mahammadali oglu.
During the occupation of Shusha by the armed forces of the Republic of Armenia in 1992, the mansion of the Hajigululars was shelled and its walls were destroyed.
Today only the ruins of a mansion, consisting of the outer walls, remain.